Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Search and Destroy" (1973)




The forgotten sub-genre that is protestsploitation.

I'm a street walking cheetah
With a heart full of napalm
I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb
I am a world's forgotten boy
The one who searches and destroys
Honey gotta help me please
Somebody gotta save my soul
Baby detonates for me
Look out honey, 'cause I'm using technology !
Ain't got time to make no apology
Soul radiation in the dead of night
Love in the middle of a fire fight
Honey gotta strike me blind
Somebody gotta save my soul
Baby penetrates my mind
And I'm the world's forgotten boy
The one who's searchin', searchin' to destroy
And honey I'm the world's forgotten boy
The one who's searchin', searchin' to destroy
Forgotten boy, forgotten boy
Forgotten boy said
Hey forgotten boy

1 comment:

  1. The key is to push your breaking points on a regulated premise. As you expand your stamina and enhance your resistance, you will end up picking up quality by the day. Try not to skip exercise pro muscle fit try not to skirt any day of your activity regardless of the possibility that you feel your body is sore. Begin at a littler stage yet ensure you are enhancing your capacity and stamina as the days. .

    http://www.healthybeats.net/pro-muscle-fit-review.html

    ReplyDelete