Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Ten Years After



Sometimes a picture arrives and you recognize yourself but have no idea when and where the picture was taken.

There are clues, like who sent it, who is cc'ed...

I still have that blue shirt, though a grease stain on the left breast makes it unwearable. I would have added it too my work clothes -- my gardening clothes -- but it is not that kind of shirt.

The person who sent me this picture is not the person who took it. The person who took it was cc'ed.

The picture might have been taken on Hornby Island in 2006 when Geoffrey and I visited the Shadbolt house and repaired Doris's herb garden.

(The picture was taken at a Van Dusen Gardens plant sale in Vancouver between 2003-2006.)

That's it. That's all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment